Article 1 (Disclaimer of Warranty)
1. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of any information or article content provided on this site (hereinafter referred to as “Information”). In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Information by users.
2. The Company does not guarantee that all information, articles, images, data, programs, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Information, etc.”) in the Site are free of viruses or other harmful materials, that they are not illegally accessed by third parties, or that they are otherwise secure.
(Prohibition of reproduction of information, etc.)
1. All copyrights of the Information, etc. that constitute this site belong to the Company. Users may not reprint this information on other sites, magazines, advertisements, etc., without the prior permission of the Company.
2. In the event of unauthorized reproduction of the Information, etc. in violation of the preceding paragraph, the Company will take various actions (warning, complaint, claim for damages, claim for injunction, claim for restoration of reputation, etc.) against the offender in accordance with the Copyright Act, etc.
Article 3 (Ownership of Rights)
1. All rights to all programs, software, services, trademarks and trade names comprising this site, as well as all services, products and related technologies provided by the Company and its business partners belong to the Company, its business partners, program rights holders or information providers. The rights to all programs, software, services, trademarks and trade names that make up this site, as well as all services, products and related technology provided by the Company and its business partners, belong to the Company, its business partners, program rights holders or information providers, and users must not engage in any acts that infringe on these rights.
2. Users shall not engage in any infringement or modification of any program or software that constitutes this site.
3. In the event that a dispute arises in violation of the provisions of this Article, the User shall resolve such dispute at its own expense and responsibility, and shall indemnify the Company in any event.
Article 4 (Compensation for Damages)
2. Users who violate Article 3 and cause damage to the Company, the Company’s business partners, etc., or a third party shall be obligated to compensate for all damages suffered by the Company, the Company’s business partners, etc., other users, or a third party.
Article 5 (Conduct of Users)
1. When users send and receive information using this site, they are responsible for the content of the information they send and receive.
2. The Company shall provide the Service to Users via the Internet. All equipment, communication means, software, etc. used to connect to the Internet must be properly installed and operated by the user at his or her own responsibility and expense, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred by the user as a result of such operation.
3. The user agrees that, depending on the user’s Internet connection environment, etc., separate communication costs, etc. may be required to use or view the Service, and the user shall bear all such costs.
4. Users agree in advance that they may not be able to view or use some parts of the Service depending on their Internet connection environment and other factors.
Section 1 (General)
1. The Company respects the privacy of the users of this site and will take the utmost care in managing the personal information of the users.
2. We have established the following policies to responsibly protect the personal information of our users, and we will implement and maintain measures and continuously improve them. The Company will comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other standards.
Section 2 (Personal Information)
Section 3 (Collection of Personal Information)
1. We shall obtain personal information by legal and fair means, and shall not obtain it illegally against the will of the user.
2. When collecting personal information, the Company shall notify or announce the purpose of use in advance.
1. We may collect preference information, history information, and other information pertaining to the privacy of users from cookies and IP addresses.
Section 5 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
The Company shall use the personal information, etc. collected from users for the following purposes..
(1) To answer or reply to inquiries or consultations from users.
(2) When sending quotations, invoices, or other materials in response to requests for quotations from users.
(3) When we request users to provide their opinions and impressions of our services.
(4) To issue a warning or caution to users who violate or may violate the terms of this site.
(5) To require users who have debts to the Company to fulfill those debts..
Section 6 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
The Company may provide personal information collected from users to third parties in the following cases..
(1) When disclosure is permitted by law.
(2) When disclosure is required by law.
(3) When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual..
(4) When disclosure is requested by the police, prosecutors, courts, consumer centers, or other public institutions.
(5) When we outsource part or all of the handling of personal information to a third party.
(6) When there is consent from the user..
Section 7 (Management of Personal Information, etc.)
Our company shall strictly manage personal information, etc. in accordance with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and strive to maintain confidentiality. However, the Company does not provide any guarantee to users that the leakage, loss, or falsification of information by others will be completely prevented.
Section 8 (Keeping Personal Information Current and Accurate)
The Company shall endeavor to keep the personal information, etc. of users accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Section 9 (Inquiries by Users, etc.)
When we receive a request from a user to inquire about, correct, add, delete, stop using, or erase the user’s personal information, we will verify the identity of the user. If the Company determines that the inquiry was made by the user, the Company shall respond to the inquiry within a reasonable period of time.
Section 10 (Change of Purpose of Use, etc.)
Section 11 (Disclaimer)
1. We will not be held responsible for any acquisition of users’ personal information by a third party, even if it falls under any of the following cases.
(1) When a user reveals his/her personal information to a third party using the functions of this site or another means.
(2) When the user approves the acquisition of personal information by the same third party.
(3) When personal information is obtained from other websites linked to this site.
2. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any linked websites on this site. It is the user’s own responsibility to visit the linked sites.
Section 12 (Chief Administrator)
The person responsible for the management of personal information in our company is as follows. The same applies to inquiries regarding personal information.
Business name: PD AeroSpace, LTD.
Email: info @ pdas.co.jp
Article 7 (Changes to this Agreement)
Article 8 (Agreement Jurisdiction, etc.)
1. In the event of a dispute between the user and the Company in relation to this Agreement, both parties shall consult in good faith.
2. In the event that a resolution cannot be reached through consultation in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Nagoya District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction for the first trial.
Established January 10, 2013
Rescheduled May 16, 2018